Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thoughts and feelings....

I would love to think that everyone has one of those days....one of those off days that when you wake up you have that feeling....maybe it's not a big tug, but a tug non of the less .....you know the feeling that you need more, you want more....call me crazy, but this morning was one of those mornings....I woke up and I felt it. I needed more, I wanted more. I'm wondering if I should blame my mother for not hugging me enough...or if I'm just an over the top affection hog. This morning I needed more affection, I needed to have that "loved" feeling....I wanted to be overwhelmed with kisses and hugs...and have "i love you" post it notes hung in mysterious places, then to have my husband surprise me with flowers......

But nada....nothing....so I'm left having one of those days...when of those off moments where you question, am I the only one who becomes in that moment, one of those attention seeking whores you just wants that loved feeling...who wants that hopeless romantic....who believes in all of those lovey dovey romance movies, that yes it is possible to have that...to have it all

So I'll sit here....have my off day....go home tonight and snuggle, trying to regain my off feeling and hope for a better morning

No comments:

Post a Comment