Thursday, August 28, 2014

Times of the new......

Dear One Reader......

Soooooo......it's been a little bit....not too long like it sometimes has been but a little bit.....

Words to the wise....and I have some instructions for you....yes me with the FUCKED up life and the worse, I can say the WORST judgement e-va.....yes me....I have some instructions for you....

Number One....Love you....be you....I found this out too late...when that person that you love is with you and they can't or won't love you for who you are or what you are.....it's not love it's control...it's them wanting something that's not you....BE YOU.....

Number Two....Don't fix don't be a fixer....Leave that fucking bullshit to Bob the Builder or to Wreck it Ralph's sidekick Felix the Fixer.....It's not that difficult to love someone....it's not.....it's not rocket science, you love someone....it's simple...it's pure...it's nonjudgemental.....that's what true love is....it just happens.....

Number Three...Be happy....simple...happy....you need to not have to make anyone happy but you....it's about being equal and not having to just please one....it's a team thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment