Sunday, April 5, 2015

2015.....

Hello....ya'all.....

All two of ya....

So Easter....

And yeah...it's Easter....

So now on to me... (Sorry big guy I know this is your day....and I truly get this....)

Now again, on to me.....

So yes there has been some changes....and for the good....

I no longer think of him....

I no longer care for him...

For a solid 5 months....nada...

Nothing....

I'm good...

No I'm great....

I'm here, and I'm so moved on...

Finally in my life...

I've waited soo so long for this...

Only the closest to me know how deep and how painful this has been and they can finally, FINALLY.....see me smile and mean it...truly mean it...and love it....

LOVE IT FOLKS....

I'm happy....first time in years...

Can I get an amen???

love..it....

2015

No comments:

Post a Comment