Friday, April 9, 2010

Today......



Today is Friday April 9th......


Today is the first day of my new life.....


Today I guess is a pretty important day.....


This emotional roller coaster has been one helluva ride.....and I havent enjoyed it one bit....ok, I take that back, I have loved the weight loss program that came with it...I watched as I got down to my pre-pregancy weight....then to my high school weight....so this I have enjoyed....but the hollow feeling inside me out weighs this slimfast joy.....


I've learned a lot and will become stronger and better from this all....


I've hurt a lot and I'm sure that I will continue to hurt for awhile.....and go thru the vicious cycle of the highs and lows....


Life will go on.....I will be happy again....but today I'm just here....

No comments:

Post a Comment