Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Difference a Day Makes.....




I did have a post yesterday......but I got sidetracked and didn't get a chance to finish it and put it up....it was a good post....have a feeling it will be better than this post...

So I vent:
Right now I'm pissed....ok maybe not pissed....yeah I'm pissed, I'm hurt, I'm frustrated....I just want to scream.....think that's the best explanation....I want to scream.

Should I be writing right now...prolly not....will I write again later and be in a better mood...hope so....

Why do things have to be difficult...they don't right?! They shouldn't be....why does it feel like some days I'm drowning and other days the world is good...

I feel like I'm running a race that I can't win nor is there a finish line......where the hell is the finish line.....

No comments:

Post a Comment