Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow.....




Right now I'm not sure how I feel....first off I'm tired.....very tired, both physically and mentally, and I'm wanting my roller coaster of emotions to stop.....
I love my husband....love my husband.....but why does this thing called "marriage" have to be so difficult....why does it have to be so heartbreaking at moments, to the point where your chest literally feels like it's about to burst with hurt and pain....then at another moment your chest feels like bursting with love....
An instruction booklet with answers and guides would have been wonderful to have....not just wonderful....essential to have....the constant doubt, confusion would dissolve away...leaving me the perfect wife, with the perfect husband and perfect kids....wouldn't la la land be great....but I know that's not reality, I know that it's not possible....but I do know that loving and having a happy healthy marriage even with non perfect wife and non perfect husband is feasible...it can be done....and damn-it I will make it happen....


No comments:

Post a Comment