Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Contagious and content....





no, i have nothing contagious....just lately I have this smile that doesn't
go away...it's this great feat that I have accomplished that I never
thought would get here....shouldn't say never, but you know what I
mean....
I've realized that we accept the love we think we deserve....we
accept and put up with anything and everything when we're in love and
fighting for what we want...what we think we cant live without...I've come
full circle....I like knowing that I'm not going to be a doormat to anyone
ever again in my life...I like knowing that I am important and I will
be loved for who I am, not what I want to be projected as a "perfect"
person....I am me and I will continue to be me because the best thing you
can do is find a person who loves you for exactly who you are. Good
mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you...the right
person's still gonna think the sun shines out of your ass.....

1 comment: