Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where did it go....




So i had to do the unthinkable this morning....i shouldn't say the unthinkable....but I had to do something that I wasn't looking forward to....

I had to let go of my baby....my youngest child has started school....


It was tough....

There were tears (mainly me)....


And there was and is a sense of mystery....


Where did the time go, where did all of our years of the infant and toddler stages go....where did my baby go??


I can't forget to add that I also had to send my oldest to High School....not a misprint...High School.....it hurt....my babies are growing up...my time switch of stopping or pausing the moments is not working....they are ready, and they want to tackle the world....but as a parent I'm not ready for the world to have them....I want to keep them wrapped up and needing their mom.....I know, I know they'll still need me, but in different ways....but I'll take it....and I'll watch them grow, and marvel the world with their beauty....


No comments:

Post a Comment