Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fixing the broken....


Relationships are like glass...sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together......



Now this is completely my opinion...my thoughts, my feelings...kinda like this whole blog is....but I believe everyone is broken...everyone wants to be fixed in one way or another.....let me explain...





I am broken....not like heart broken, or emotionally broken (like I once was) but I am broken...I have had different situations, different times of my life that have happened that I wish I could change, that have changed me...for the good, bad, you name it....and I can't make it go away...I can fix it, revamp my attitude - but it will always be this broken part of me.....kinda like how they say, you can fix a broken mirror but you can always see the crack....you can fall and get hurt but you will always see the scar...and that's okay...it's okay to have your faults be known....it's okay to be broken....because in the end I believe, again just me throwing it out there...everyone is broken, and we can all fix the broken as long as we're not trying to cover up our past, because we have to remember the thing that is really hard and really amazing is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment