Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Been thinking....

So I'm still going thru the motions and emotions...I don't know what to think and I don't know what to do....

I'm like a yo yo...I'm up then I'm down...

I know I don't have to be happy and I know that I don't have to be sad...I just don't know right now how to be "normal"

I think about what my friend told me then I think about what my counselor had said....I can't be the only one....and then I remember the fourth and how easy I was once again to be thrown away...

I just don't know...

Time will be good I guess...

I've done all I can do, now I just have to sit and wait...and there is nothing I can do or say to change anything or fix anything....

I can't change feelings...
I can't make feelings different....

I guess I'm just not liking the uncertainty of my future...of what's to come...

I think what I should do is stop thinking all the time....

Just be...

Let it be...

No comments:

Post a Comment