Tuesday, July 3, 2012

inside out...

I've lacked on the presence here....and I apologize...I've just lacked on writing material and I didn't want to be all "oh my life sucks" on ya all.....

So I'm back to writing.....not promising that what i have is oh so show stopping but hell it's all I got....

What I'm realizing lately....a couple things...

First off what I'm realizing is I am strong...I am tough....but every time I grow a pair I chicken out....I have no clue why....it's like a need a huge storm to happen to make me feel better, but why? why should I need that when I'm so full of nothing....zero respect, zero support, zero love....I have nothing nor am I giving anymore....Oh yeah you just read that right....I have stopped...the bullshit of not getting anything for all that I am giving has been stopped....It's really not a rocket science thing - it's just a realization that something has to start.....even if it is tiny tiny baby steps something has to start changing in my circle of nothing....

Another thing I'm realizing...life is odd....everyday is a new day and every corner that you turn it's a whole new experience and change....there are signs.... yes I did just say that....I do believe that there are signs.... I just think we are all either too busy or just not a believer in what is around us...

I do believe in happily ever after....I may not have found this piece of my life yet, but that doesn't mean that I'm giving up on it either....

No comments:

Post a Comment