Friday, July 6, 2012

Yesterdays

Days of change.....

4th of July was a real bang....it really was....

You never know how your day is going to end...If you did think of how much you could change....what would you say if you knew it could or would be your last thing that you would say to someone you loved....Would or wouldn't you change your actions.....

I always say everything happens for a reason....and it's crazy...I never ever would have fought this....I would never question it... but I am....think its because my heart hurts so much...

yet again

I'm here with my heart exploding and my mind racing....

I guess i'm here for a reason...I have to feel this for a reason...

A lesson learned...

I'm so confused, I'm so crushed....I know why I just don't know how to handle all of this....

I love big, I love huge....I'm guessing I love dumb...

All I want to do is cry....
All I want to do is sleep....
All I want to do is change how I feel and stop this all...

I don't understand....

I can't understand...

The why's hurt and the why not's hurt more....

I'm here today...

Today....
Tomorrow....

But what I really want is the yesterdays....

I want the yesterdays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment