Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pieces of me.....



There are moments in your life when you think you can take it all....you think that you are that superwoman that can reflect any negativity that comes your way...you think that you can take all the hurt, the pain, the bit by bit of your last strength taken from you....you think that in your mind you got this....you can handle it....you can make it better....

There are moments in your life when solitude is magical and golden....when silence isn't just what you want, it's what you need....the silence and loneliness isn't to seclude you, it's to protect you in some form you feel....to help you rebuild, to help you get those walls back up that have crumbled down...now don't get me wrong...loneliness is a bitch...but sometimes it's needed...needed for clarity and needed for peace....

There are moments in your life when it feels like too much....when you want to never get out of your bed and when you have no motivation to shower, eat let alone get out of those damn clothes that are now matted on your body and could stand on their own.....

Love to me, is so ugly right now....

Love to me besides with my children is unthinkable....

I've lost faith...
I've lost hope...
I'm lost....

I let it happen....

I let him take the last pieces of me....


No comments:

Post a Comment