Tuesday, April 1, 2014

you win....



I really don't know what to say.....

Obviously we all know I don't know what or how I feel....

I have given it all....

I have done all I can....

I have tried more than anyone would have tried....

You win....

You broke me...

Any hurt you wanted to make me feel....

You win....

I never did that to you, nor would I.....

I don't know who or what you want....

You say me, but that's simple....

You don't want me....you want to be you...you want to be single....

I don't blame you...well I do, but that's obvious with the tears, pain and heartache....

I have to get over the lies, the empty promises and all of bullshit over and over.....

You're not here...you're never here....

You never even tried....

You promised so many things and broke them all....

You win....

No comments:

Post a Comment