Thursday, May 27, 2010

I gotta be me....



Everything I'm not has made me everything I am.....


Think about it....everything that your not has made you everything that you are today....every mistake, every wrong turn, wrong answer, everything that you haven't had or have lived without has made you who you are today....it has gotten you where you need to be.....


Everyone has it rough once in awhile....everyone goes through times that they believe will never get better....only you have control of the situation....only you have the power......


Your heart can burn because it hurts, has that gut wrenching feeling that makes your eyes well up instantly with tears....feels like nothing is worth a damn, that you have given everything and can't fix the broken....making you wonder do you always have to fix the broken?


Time can be your enemy and your friend.....right now it's both to me.....weird to say or think, but it is....I'm buying time, trying to make up time....trying to find out which yellow brick road to go down.....which one will lead me to the great oz....


Life is too damn short....life is too short not to laugh everyday, not to be kissed good morning or good night....life is too short not to know that you are in the right place....


Which brings me back to..... "Everything I'm not has made me everything I am"


No comments:

Post a Comment