Friday, May 21, 2010

Rewind or Fast Forward




I've been wondering lately if given the chance would I want to rewind time or fast forward.....


Deep question for my simple little mind...but really what would I really want to happen...would I want to go back in time change/fix/re-do some of my mistakes....but then I have done some pretty damn good things....so would I want those to be re-done? And then there's the fast forward....really do I want to speed up time....at this point, right now in this moment yes I do...not a lot of time...but I would love to go ahead a month....just to see...see if what's going on in my life right now is the "right" thing going on in my life right now....I know it so all makes sense doesn't it?!?


I read a quote yesterday and I now have it directly in front of me...."Never expect, never assume, never ask, never demand. Just let it be. Because if it's meant to be, it will happen the way you want things to be"


So then really there is no reason to rewind or fast forward is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment