Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prove It.....




So I have a friend…and this friend has a way with words….really not….just has two words that are repeated over and over to me “Prove it”


I know why this is being said to me….I understand the concept….just hard to know what to do….I’ve realized that I say the two words “I know” just as much as they say “prove it”…..my infamous words…”I know”….


I was thinking a lot this weekend…I wonder what it will take, I wonder what it will have to feel like…for me to get it…so far, nothing has made me “get it
I’m losing friends, I’m losing family….do I blame them, no I don’t….I found and have another quote in front of me… “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option” ….I love that quote…love it…it’s me…it’s completely me…and I’m allowing it to be me…why I have no clue…why should I be an option…why shouldn't I be someone’s “one” …their priority….the one that they want to be with, hands down, no questions asked no strings attached…no worries….just simple


I was given an assignment to list 5 positive things about me….not about anything else…about me….which makes a person really think, but when I started I couldn’t think of 5…and now I can’t stop thinking of positive things about me….not to sound cocky, but I do have a lot of good things….and I like it, I love to think that I’ve got a lot to offer…..


So now what to do…like my wise friend keeps telling me….I have to prove it…..

No comments:

Post a Comment