Thursday, June 3, 2010

Here instead of there......



So its 4 in the morning and I have so much to say to you....but I can't....

Its 4 in the morning and all I want to do is roll over and touch you....but I can't.....

To say that I'm hurting is an understatement....this grief kills to the core...all I can think about is you and how I want you back with me....

I wonder where you are....
I wonder who you talk to....
I wonder if you think of me....

All I can do is wonder....

All I can do is cry...

I want this feeling to go away, I want my heart to stop wanting you....I want to stop hurting over you....

I can't text you...I can't tell you this...I have to stop...I have to stop being your doormat for you to come and blame me for everything, because you know I will take it just to make you happy.....

So I write this here....not there...and its safe.....I can cry, I can let it out...and you won't know.....kind of like all the nights I cried myself to sleep while you slept soundly....when I should have first caught on that you were
there not here....

No comments:

Post a Comment