Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Puzzle Pieces....






Once you feel like you're going in the right direction, do you ever feel that all of the sudden there is a huge flip in a switch and the ways of the world are changed....like a 4 year old throwing a box of puzzle pieces in the air and you're sitting there watching them scatter to the ground even more jumbled than they were before......




Life is life....it's what we choose everyday what we make of it.....we choose to be happy, mad or sad....we choose to let other people's opinions hurt us, make us feel good, or annoy us.....it's so easy to sit here and say this...say "we choose" it's our option.....




Everyday I wake up......everyday I cry.......everyday I put on a smile to all that don't know what's going on in my life....everyday I fake happiness to those around me, while I'm slowly dying inside....every damn day....




I'm trying though....I'm trying to change....it's so much easier said than done....but I'm taking it day by day and picking up those puzzle pieces and trying to figure it out.....I will do it.... I can do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment