Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Need a switch....



Sometimes I feel like I need a switch, just to shut off my brain....to stop the thoughts, to stop the feelings....to just be "normal"


I am my own worst enemy I need to breathe....I need to keep remembering that I am me and only me....I can only control me.....I need to just let it all play out...if it's meant to be it will happen...I need to trust....I need to relax....I need to live....


So easy to say....I feel like I need an electric shock collar....get my ass zapped every damn time that my mind starts going on overload....that way it can just shut off....


I posted prior about fast forwarding or rewinding.....I think I just want to fast forward.....give me a good month....hell give me two....I just want to be back in the "nook".....


So note of today....smile, laugh, and stop thinking....love love love......and say your prayers, that life is good, and will remain good....

No comments:

Post a Comment