Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Field of dreams....



You live and let live and eventually, that becomes enough.....


True statement, when it comes down to the sane part of me...yes there is one ; ) I do have my moments of why things are good, why life is the way it is....why the world goes round....


Wearing your heart on your sleeve can take a toll on a person....you become emotional over the tiniest factors, you feel like you become a freak of nature when it comes to your waterfall of tears 24/7 over sometimes the most annoying little things....and you can't stop...you try, you want to....and it's like "wtf?!?" why am I crying!!


I know, I know....deep breathing...take a walk...all those grand gestures....it's just crazy to think of how I've changed....the good, the bad...I've changed....some changes I love and some changes are driving me crazy...I miss my free spirit....I miss my go with the flow attitude....I want that back....I need that back...


Last night, was a crazy night...I cling....think that's the best way to put it....I cling, and want....when I know I need to relax, and let it all go....day by day, it is what it is...all that good jazz....there is no magical pill....there are no magical words....there isn't a field of dreams....this is it...this is life....you just have to live it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment