Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear Heart



I'm writing you today because I need a favor....I need you to listen to me and listen to me very carefully.....I'm tired...very tired....I'm weak....very weak....and I need you Mr. Heart to understand some things....




I'm sorry I gave you to someone who couldn't treat you right....I'm sorry that I gave you to someone who would over and over want to hurt you the way that they have.... I do have to take some responsibility and add that I have given them the chances...I have given them the opportunities to come back and hurt you and I"m sorry....every time I'm strong enough, every time I'm happy enough to move on, I foolishly open the door again... I'm the one who believes the lies... but Mr. Heart you don't stop me...this is where the favor comes in....


Mr. Heart you need to let go....I will cry yes...but Mr. Heart please let it go....


The empty feeling that is surrounding me... the empty feeling that still haunts me, will not go away until you let go....I've been alone far too long Mr. Heart....I've been unloved long enough....


We both know that love does exists....and it may not be a fairytale but it's not like this....


Someone will love you Mr. Heart and someone, the next time I give you away will not hurt you....I promise you this.....


So Mr. Heart let go....we can't change anyone for anything at anytime....it's time....

No comments:

Post a Comment