Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Simplicity....giggles...and some good stuff...




I have a new mission....and like most missions, I'm determine to conquer this quest....I am going to simplify...completely simplify my life.....I'm stripping down to the bones and building back up....I've realized after not being able to sleep last night that I have become just like the others that I bitch about....I have become that greedy person who "wants" everything...who has to have everything...when in reality I don't...I don't need anything....I'm driving myself crazy trying to have it all, when all I need is the simple things in life....just like giggles...how simple is a giggle, a smile, a grin...it's the easiest way to show, to see how happy someone is....and how you don't need anything else...all you need is to clear your mind....to see it out of the eyes of a child, and know that you can live your life fuller for less....






I'm all about this challenge....as I'm sitting here, I'm already making a mental picture of shit that I can throw away...sell...give away....and I'm curious as to why I haven't before...why hoard all of this stuff? why keep memories if the memories aren't worth keeping? I want the good stuff....I want the positive feeling of family....as gay as it may sound, I just want it to feel like a home again...i want to fix the broken home, and the broken pieces that are still in it...




In closing here is the latest and greatest saying I have yet to find....









No comments:

Post a Comment