Friday, September 10, 2010

The tugs of times..




It is Friday....can I get a AMEN to that?! Even though we were blessed with a 4 day work week, it still seemed to take FOREVER to get here...crazy how that works....


I'm happy to report that I'm once again conflicted with the avenues in my life....again it's part of life and the roller coaster of feelings, and I understand that nothing will be easy and you have to work for things that you want in life....but what about the things I don't want in life...where is the button to stop all actions or emotions to end? The road map that I ordered to help direct me, is obviously lost in the mail because I still have yet to receive it.....


I guess though if things were easy where would we build our great character that makes each of us unique individuals...hell I'd say fuck the personality tell me what I need to do...


I wonder if others feel the tugs of times...do you feel pulled yet you don't know in what direction....do you have a sense of what you should be doing, then get a tug of doubt...a tug of question....because then you are reminded that your actions will last forever....one action changes your future....no matter how big or small....


I know such deep thoughts on a Friday...but my brain is a thinking...and we all know that means nothing but trouble or crazy rambling thoughts....I know in the end whatever happens was meant to be....Life is simple, we only cloud it with bullshit and complex issues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment