Thursday, October 14, 2010

look at you...look at me....



There are certain people who bring out the best in you. Just being around them raises your game, makes you a better version of yourself. Let go of those who whittle you down, little by little, to fit you into their smaller experience of the world.


-Karina Allrich



I don't think anyone realizes what or who they surround themselves with....unless you stop and methodically think of your friends, your co-workers, your family.....and think of how you feel when you are with a certain group or a certain person....I know that I have had the thoughts when I'm with certain peeps...I know who to go to when i need to cry....I know who to go to when I need to laugh....I know who to go to when I need that feeling...the feeling of nothing yet everything tied up into one...






It's said that there is someone out there, someone that you don't even know that loves you....which by the way i find incredibly odd....how if they don't know me, could they possibly love me? I am quite a difficult person...I'm stubborn, I'm extremely independent, yet still dream/wish/want that knight in shining armor to come and rescue me...I talk too much, I cry over the craziest things, I have an opinion about everything....and yet with all of this, you're saying some stranger loves me?? I'll take it....






With that being said....looking at who you have around you, to absolute strangers...you have to think, no...you would have to know how delicate and how precious your time is....how what you do, what you say effects someone....you may not even know who at the time, but it changes something in someones life....






Look at you and look at me....no need to judge, no need to worry, no need to pick apart....live your life....live your dreams....be happy for you....because what Tom Cruise said is bullshit....no one else can complete you....you complete yourself.....






So smile biotches.....



No comments:

Post a Comment