Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Respect.....




Who could say it better than Aretha Franklin....R-E-S-P-E-C-T....such a powerful word....if you look up the definition of this glorious word this is what you find....




re·spect
(r-spkt)
re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects
1. To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.
2. To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.
3. To relate or refer to; concern.


1. A feeling of appreciative, often deferential regard; esteem. See Synonyms at regard.
2. The state of being regarded with honor or esteem.
3. Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.
4. respects Polite expressions of consideration or deference: pay one's respects.
5. A particular aspect, feature, or detail:




I have so much to say for this.....so much....I watch other people....or I need to correct that....I watch couples....other couples amaze me....I'm envious....very envious of a women that has a man listen to her....look at her....talk to her.....respect her....


You have nothing without respect....yes I know that you have to have honesty and all that other bullshit too but without respect you have nothing....you have a power struggle between two people trying to be in control...trying to make the other be/do what they want....that my friends is not a relationship....it's not respect....it's a nightmare...it's a horrible nightmare, that no one deserves....no one needs to feel not worth the respect of the person who is suppose to be your best friend...your lover...your partner....


No comments:

Post a Comment