Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweaters....heaters and a lot of cocoa....



So I'm thinking it's here....I'm going to go out on a limb and dare to say that the lovely above average temps are gone....the mornings to run out of the house without a jacket have come and gone....the lovely nights that you can sit outside and gaze mindlessly up in the sky with just a blanket are done....unless of course you'd like to add a sleeping bag, parka, hat, gloves and some boots....


My favorite fall time is done.....sadly once again it went way too fast....no apple orchards this time, no pumpkin patches....not to say that we won't be carving a pumpkin or two yet...


Next will be the snow, the lovely scooping of the white fluffy shit that breaks my back every year, and I vow to get a snow blower and because I feel it's pointless or maybe it's because I secretly think if I get one it will snow and if I don't it wont?? Either way, it snows....and I don't like it....


I do like Christmas, the baking, the music, the food, the smells, the lights, the Santa Claus letters and of course being with family.....


So on to the next season.....here's to a hopefully uneventful next few months....this crazy gal could use some quiet time....non drama filled days, with nothing but some sweaters, heaters and a lot of cocoa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment