Thursday, July 8, 2010

Can do, can do....



We accept the love we think we deserve, just like we accept the happiness that we think we deserve....


My thoughts, feelings for the day....fuck....they're all over the place.....not in a bad way...in a good way....my itty bitty brain is exploding with thoughts.....my actions, my emotions are finally getting in track I feel....my grasp on situations is getting firmer....I'm feeling more in control, which is great...not in control as in "it's my way or no way" just as I can get what I need said properly ...I'm glad to say that my stock in Kleenex can finally go down a bit....tears are not shed every hour on the hour, and in fact they are not shed every day....


My heart is healing....my heart is growing - which is odd, and true folded into one....


I'm getting things figured out....slowly but surely....which is fine by me....I still of course want would love instant gratification....but I will take the slow route for now....and stick with my can do attitude....

No comments:

Post a Comment