Monday, July 19, 2010

Every day I love you less and less.....




"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."-Erica Jong

It’s amazing how feelings change…when you are at a point of your life and you don’t think you could ever love again….or ever love someone else anymore than what you have….or put yourself out there, to let go of the past…really let go of it…


The past seven months have been difficult…they have been full of hurt, tears, anger and many other emotions…I thought that I would never feel better, I thought my heart would always hurt….I thought wrong…it has taken time and for a very impatient, instant gratification kind of girl…time is the enemy….when you want it fixed now, you see no sunlight……


I see sunlight now….and I can honestly say now every day I love you less and less

No comments:

Post a Comment