Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The moment....




You have moments where situations are created....and feelings are felt......

Moments that feel good....hell they feel great and you don't want that moment to end....you want the nights to last longer....you want the conversations to never end....and you want the kisses to last.....

Moments are created in a blink of an eye, the chances we get with our lives, our families are ours that happen by choice, fate or chance.....

My negative blogs are ending...my "moment" has lasted way too damn long with the pity party....my kids, family and friends have been my lifeline, they have beat it in my head that it's not me...to get over it, to realize who I am and what I have to offer....to stop living in the bad moments...

So here I am today...blessed by so many moments that have happened to make me smile today...to make me feel as good as I do....to have this good....no great moment......

No comments:

Post a Comment