Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wish it...Dream it...Do it...



Getting organized isn't as easy as it seems with a woman who writes down everything....seldom without names/dates/purposes...just random scribblings...or maybe not so random - they actually do have a purpose and a reason...just can't think of from what meeting or what convo that it came from....yeah that happens...I'm trying to fix it but right now it's not as important as my other missions that I have going on...but it's getting better...somewhat......




I'm now working on some of my short term goals....yes the goals that I set ions ago, and I'm now actually focusing on them....making myself a priority in my own world....funny, yet not how I let me become so unimportant on my own future, how I let my dreams go and focused on someone else for so long....




I was given a huge gift when I got this promotion....I beat out over 30 applicants for my position that I never even applied for....just wrote an email to the director and told him about my passion for this field....I remember how high I was...I remember feeling soo important and golden....then my passion was put out...my everything was gone, but in reality I still had the world, I was just beat down to not seeing my purpose, my dreams, the good that I could be....so I'm back proving myself and throwing everything I have back into my work...and it's good...very good


I know this for sure...something I have always known, just got a little side-tracked....I can wish it....dream it....do it.....










No comments:

Post a Comment