Monday, July 26, 2010

Yeah....That just happened....



I wonder if it's just me or if others go through the motions of the days wondering at times...really? really?...Did that just happen?!? Not necessarily in a bad way....just catching yourself realizing how precious time really is...how the value of time can change you.....


Last night I took a look at myself....really looked at myself....I no longer feel empty, I don't have a partner to fill that void and I'm ok with that...something I haven't been able to say for a very long time...I have my smile back, which I have missed...I have my laugh back, which my kids have missed...I have my dignity back..which hello, who wouldn't miss that?!? It's just a great feeling to be ok with me again...to be me again....


It didn't come overnight, or with a huge "holy shit" moment.....but it's here....it happened....

No comments:

Post a Comment