Thursday, July 22, 2010

What I was...where I am...what I'm going to be....



I think that if you are here right now and you have been reading this blog...you know what I was....don't think this needs too much explanation...I was unhappy, sad, angry, disappointed, annoyed, hurt, happy at some points, confused, think I was pretty much a jumble of emotions....I was lost is what I was....


Where I am.....I like it.....I really like it....it feels good now when I wake up....it feels good to kiss my kids and giggle with them again about the craziest things that they say, and actually "be" in the conversation and not having to have them repeat their stories because I'm so focused on other issues....I love our sporadic dancing yet once again in the kitchen, busting out the moves for no reason other than we want to have a dance party USA at that moment.....I like not walking on eggshells....waiting for the other shoe to drop....I like feeling this....feeling like the old me....the me that doesn't have to fake happiness, it's just there.......so that leaves....


What I'm going to be......I'm going to be fabulous, I'm going to be just fine, I'm going to have fun with my life, I'm going to take random road trips to podunk towns, I'm going to live my life.....I'm going to love and be loved....I'm going to trust and be trusted.....


I like it....quite frankly - I love it.....because I'm ready for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment